Your vision of a home may be a single decisive statement or list of varying desires. This vision is the guiding principal to evaluate all decisions and the benchmark to which the design is held. We help you develop and maintain this vision from our initial meeting throughout the construction of your home. Our goal is to bring your vision to reality.
Our Architectural Design Services are comprised of three phases, each building upon the previous, refining and cultivating creative solutions specific to your vision. This is the basic service to address what is required to permit, bid and build your home.
• Phase 1 - Schematic design establishes the conceptual design of your project for discussion, review, revision and approval.
• Phase 2 - Design development expands and refines the conceptual design and delves into greater architectural detail, materials, and building systems.
• Phase 3 - Construction Documents establish in detail the requirements for the construction of the home, the quality of materials and building systems required for obtaining costs and providing instruction for the construction of the home.
The Architectural Interior Design of your home focuses on your vision of interior aspects such as finishes, colors, lighting, millwork and cabinetry. Our team provides the design, samples, drawings, selections, coordination and schedule, ensuring the best final fit and finish of your living space tailored to your vision and aesthetic preferences.
• During Phase 2 and 3 of the Architectural Design we source, create and send interior selection packages, samples for approval and produce renderings illustrating the interior of your home. This work is produced concurrently within the overall project design schedule.
Construction Contract Administration consists of bidding or negotiation and contract administration and begins once the Construction Documents have been completed.
• In a competitive bid approach, the Construction Documents and Bid package are distributed to selected contractors to prepare and submit a complete project cost for review by the architect and client. During a Negotiated contract approach, the contractor is selected and involved during the design of the project, in many cases saving substantial time for commencing construction.
• Contract Administration involves review of the contractor’s requests for information and payment, change orders, field visits, providing supplemental information and guiding the client through the construction process, changes and all other field concerns.
Landscape Architecture Services integrates your house with its natural surroundings, taking advantage of natural features and extending your living space beyond the walls of your home. Our design service consists of two phases. Projects begin with Schematic Master Planning and are followed by Landscape Construction Documents. As with our Architectural services, we offer Construction Administration to observe and act as a resource for installers to ensure quality and project integrity.